Thanks for your interest in working for our amazing (and growing!) group!
We are currently looking for the following people:
Retail Showroom Intern
Work in the fast-paced, exciting world of a fashion tech startup! ClosetDash, recently featured in New York Magazine, is the only place to shop and swap the fashions you love! Help create an awesome community for our Shoppers and Swappers! Your main duties will be to assist in the retail showroom with customer service, display, customer transactions and event management. You will also be asked to help market the shop through social media outlets like Instagram, Pinterest and Polyvore and also help with online inventory data management.
- Retail experience 1-2 years (part time ok!)
- Knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of fashion and clothing vocabulary (do you know the difference between a cowl neckline and boat neckline?)
- Loves fashion, Instagram, Pinterest and Polyvore!
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN APPLYING PLEASE READ THE BELOW:
We are asking each applicant to create a YouTube video of themselves answering the below questions. Don't worry about production value, we're more focused on your answers! The video should be no longer than 5 minutes long (we will literally stop watching after 5 minutes!). We will only look at resumes with a YouTube link.
1. Why do you want to intern with ClosetDash?
2. What do you want to get out of this internship?
3. Where do you shop for clothes right now?
4. Tell us a time when you had a major conflict you had to deal with and how you dealt with it.
5. What does "community" mean to you? What are some of the best communities you know out there and why do you think they are such a great community?
Send your YouTube clip link and resume to info[at]closetdash.com
This is an unpaid internship. Meals will be provided when working. Also get free clothes!